Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My First Step in 2013 - Kota Kinabalu,Malaysia

WELCOME TO KOTA KINABALU, MALAYSIA
A little city of Sabah, Malaysia where I find myself exploring the city by foot from one point to another. Day or Night the city always give me the same feeling, "I felt SAFE in a stranger town". 
The Clock Tower or Atkinson Clock
 Australia Place - you can find a lot of Budget hostel around the area and very near to Atkinson Clock & Signal Hill Trail
Map to Signal Hill Obervatory 
Signal Hill Trail 250M 
Welcome to Signal Hill Observatory Tower
The Nice View from Signal Hill Tower

The other side of this small city are beautiful Islands; 

Sipa Island Beach Side
 Manukan Island - Rock Side 
My favorite Spot in this Island.
 Sapi Island Snorkeling Area front of Gaya Island

No comments:

Post a Comment